mardi 16 décembre 2008


Brother Timothy Anderson

Prophecy for Africa the Lord gave me this morning

Africa 12/16/2008

By: Timothy Anderson (Mt Juliet TN United States)

Africa! Africa! Rise up my bride! My precious Africa; for I have heard your cry’s and seen your pain and I have not forgotten you says the Lord.
For you, are a jewel in the crowning of my glory and I shall come to you and gather you unto myself. Though many have sought you out for your precious stones I have sought you out for your precious souls and have given my blood for your ransom. You shall see me says the Lord and your country will know my name.
You will be praise upon the lips of onlookers as they say “surely God is with them!” “God has been kind to Africa!” Look unto me and know that your redemption is near and know that I am coming to Africa. I will restore your streams and your brooks and you will taste and see the goodness of your Lord and King.
I am restoring what the canker worm has destroyed and the locust has eaten. I will restore to you beauty in stead of ashes and put praise in the mouths of your sons and daughters. For the Lord your God is kind and a friend to Africa. Your servants have need and the needs shall be met. Signs and wonders will follow the servants of my kingdom and lack shall be no more! Poverty of spirit will be no more! Hunger will be no more! Provision shall be yours servants of mine. Look to me says the Lord and your needs will be met.
Look to me and your hearts will be healed! Look to me and your disease will be whipped away. I am your cure for Aids! I am your cure for hunger! I am your cure for thirst! I am your cure!! My servants cry out, Jesus! My servants cry out, Jesus! In the mighty name of Jesus you will see the dead raised, the lame walk, the blind see and all manner of sickness be gone. I am with you my servants of Christ! I AM with you! Preach my gospel and speak my words of comfort and peace and know that I am with you says the Lord of Host!!
Amen and Amen

Aucun commentaire: